Axe Bat HyperWhip Fusion L138F (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat ( 2018) features a 1-piece fusion construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power. The HyperWhip Fusion's Mantic Alloy Barrel gives you the stiffness and feel of a 1-piece bat, but with the balanced swing weight of a 2-piece and combine that with Axe Bat's patented Axe Handle - featuring sting-stopping Endogrid technology and you get a bat that was born to hit. This bat is balanced for speed and pop.
* BBCOR-Certified for High School and College, 2-5/8” barrel.
* 1-piece fusion construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power.
* HyperWhip Fusion Barrel gives you the stiffness and feel of a 1-piece bat, but with the balanced swing weight of a 2-piece.
* Premium Mantic Alloy – Axe Bat's strongest ever – fuses to lightweight, high-performance carbon fiber 3 inches from the top of the bat, eliminating unnecessary weight for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot.
* Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle.
* Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and stops the stings commonly felt while swinging a one-piece bat.
* Patented Axe Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact.
* One-year manufacturers warranty - ( Texas Athlete handles all warranty claims ).