Axe Bat Element Alloy L149F (-10) 2 5/8″ USSSA Baseball Bat (2018) crafted from premium Mantic Alloy, this one-piece Element bat delivers the stiff, yet responsive feel power hitters prefer. Featuring Axe Bat's HyperWhip End Cap for speed and new Endogrid sting-stopping Axe Handle technology.
* Approved for USSSA and BPF 1.15 approved leagues now and in 2018.
* 1-piece alloy construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power.
* Premium Mantic Alloy Barrel – Axe Bat's strongest ever – delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat.
* HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot.
* Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle.
* Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and stops the stings commonly felt while swinging a one-piece bat.
* Patented Axe Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact.
* One-year manufacturers warranty - ( Texas Athlete will handle all warranty claims ).
Note: This bat is approved for USSSA and BPF 1.15 approved leagues now, and will continue to be approved in 2018. This bat is not approved for 2018 USABAT/YBBCOR standard leagues.