Axe Bat Danielle Lawrie L136F (-12) Fastpitch Softball Bat (2018) - Axe Bat best-selling one-piece fastpitch bat returns for another season. This bat now features a HyperWhip end cap for a faster swing! Inspired and endorsed by two-time, national college player of the year, Danielle Lawrie, this signature model with LP1 Alloy provides the perfect combination of performance and value.
* 2-1/4” barrel.
* Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS.
* 1-piece alloy construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power.
* HyperWhip end cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot.
* Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle.
* Patented Axe Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact.
* Danielle Lawrie Signature Bat - 2-Time NCAA Player Of The Year.
* One-year manufacturers warranty - ( Texas Athlete will handle all warranty claims ).