Axe Bat Avenge 148F (-10) 2 3/4″ USSSA Baseball (2018) features a two-piece composite barrel with endogrid handle and balanced for contact, speed, and power.
* 2-3/4” barrel conforms to 1.15 BPF standard, approved for USSSA and BPF 1.15 now and in 2018.
* 2-piece composite construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power.
* Massive BCP Composite Barrel – the largest in Axe Bat lineup – utilizes our most advanced materials and techniques to deliver explosive pop for the lifetime of your bat.
* Lightweight, composite handle is flex-tuned to increase whip and reduce vibrations.
* Composite HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot.
* Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle.
* Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces bottom-hand vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable swing.
* Patented Axe Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact.
* One-year manufacturers warranty - ( Texas Athlete handles all warranty claim ).
NOTE: This bat is not approved for 2018 USABAT/YBBCOR standard leagues.